If you’ve ever left for vacation (or for the day) and forgot to turn down the thermostat in your home, you know how frustrating it can be. With the Ecobee4 smart thermostat, you avoid the issue altogether since adjusting the thermostat remotely is easy with a simple touch.
At TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we know that life can be stressful enough on its own, so having one less thing to worry about can really make a difference. We’ve helped customers save hundreds of dollars each year just from having an Ecobee4 smart thermostat installed in their home. Call our trusted team to see if an Ecobee4 thermostat is right for you!
Did you know that you can save on your monthly energy bill with a ductless mini-split system in your home? Call us today for personalized attention and reliable solutions.
Why Install an Ecobee4?
Life can be hectic, but adjusting your thermostat doesn’t have to be a source of stress. With the Ecobee4 you can adjust your thermostat from anywhere you have WiFi with the single tap of a finger. If convenience alone isn’t enough, consider the other benefits of having an Ecobee4 smart home thermostat installed in your home.
- Greater comfort: This smart thermostat comes with a sensor to help manage hot and cold spots in the rooms that matter most.
- Monetary savings: Equipped with sensors, the Ecobee4 can detect whether or not people are in the room, that way you’re not wasting money on heating and cooling rooms when it’s not needed.
- Energy savings: On average, homeowners save 23% on their energy bills yearly just from having one of these smart thermostats installed.
- Ultimate convenience: Not only can you control your thermostat remotely, but the Ecobee4 is also equipped with built-in Alexa voice technology so it listens and responds to your voice commands.
- Smart integrations: The Ecobee4 is compatible with Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT, and more.
Our team has the resources and expertise to perform quality AC repair services. Call us today for straightforward pricing!
How Does It Work?
Once your Ecobee4 is installed, you can then set up a schedule to customize your comfort settings to your preferences. You can set the temperature for when you are home when you are away, and when you’re sleeping.
The sensors also participate in comfort settings. The Ecobee4 averages the readings and adjusts your heating and cooling system to achieve maximum comfort and energy savings.
Additionally, you can set vacation dates and set reminders to change your filter, for example. You can also choose to be alerted in case of high temperatures. If you have pets at home during the summer, this feature can be especially helpful.
If you’re ready to have your Ecobee4 smart thermostat installed, call your local HVAC team at TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. Our trustworthy technicians have years of experience and knowledge to ensure your thermostat is properly installed and set to your preferences.