The air quality in your home or business can have a significant impact on your health. At TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we specialize in custom air filtration systems that will ensure you can breathe easy.
We are the top air quality company for air cleaning and filtration services in Downers Grove, IL. We do everything from cleaning and repairing filtration systems to installing air cleaners that target debris and harmful organisms.
Think your AC or HVAC system may be the problem? Check out our filter replacement and maintenance services.
Importance of Air Cleaner Installation
An air cleaner also called an air purifier, keeps the air within your home or business free of harmful contaminants. However, a properly installed system can come with benefits beyond that, including:
- Reduced allergens: People with respiratory issues, such as asthma, can breathe more comfortably when an air cleaning system is in place. The device will remove allergens, dust, and other particles that can trigger breathing problems.
- Lower humidity: Air filtration systems can minimize indoor humidity, making the air cooler and easier to breathe.
- Reduces odors: Air filters leave rooms smelling fresher. This aspect is especially useful in homes or businesses with smokers or pets.
- Fewer airborne germs: Some air cleaners are powerful enough to eliminate not just dirt, but also bacteria and other harmful organisms.
Our skilled team at TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can install a whole-home—or business—air filtration system that improves air quality throughout your premises. Alternatively, you could opt for a portable air purifier, which is more affordable and easily moved from room to room.
What Is the Best Air Cleaning System for Your Property?
Our team can recommend an air filtration system that fits your budget and property size. Popular options for Downers Grove commercial and residential properties include:
- Ozone generators: Aside from cleaning your air, these systems generate oxidized air that eliminates indoor air pollutants. It’s powerful enough to kill most bacteria, including mold.
- HEPA filter: HEPA filters offer an effective filtration system that eliminates dirt, pet dander, and pollen from indoor air. They also kill contaminants, such as mold, dust mites, and various bacteria.
- Ionic filter: Ionic filers are affordable and especially useful for eliminating smoke.
- UV filter: A UV air sanitizer uses ultraviolet light to kill germs. While a UV germicidal light filter is effective against microorganisms, it is not as effective against airborne dirt.
- Carbon filters: Carbon filters are ideal for eliminating odors and fumes.
Have a furnace? Make sure it isn’t affecting your indoor air quality with our duct cleaning services.
Choose Downers Grove’s Leading Indoor Air Quality Company
We have years of experience providing air purifier solutions to homes and businesses. Our installation process is quick and precise to ensure that you can begin enjoying cleaner air as soon as possible.
To ensure lasting results, we only install the best products from top brands. All our installations also come with excellent warranties and a service guarantee.