Are you having trouble keeping your home cool? A ductless mini-split air conditioner might be the solution you’re looking for. Unlike traditional central AC units, ductless mini-split air conditioner installation—as the name implies—requires no ductwork.
You can count on our team at TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for cost-effective, energy-efficient ductless mini-split installation in Downers Grove, IL. We’ve formed partnerships with top AC and HVAC providers and stay up to date on the latest in heating and cooling technology to ensure that your home has the best cooling system possible.
Worried about the cost of your new AC? We’re here to help. Have a look at our financing options
Why Choose to Install a Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner?
Aside from being affordable, ductless mini-split systems are cheaper to run and use less electricity—often up to 50% less than a central cooling unit!
The advantages of a ductless AC system go well beyond that, though:
- Lower maintenance costs: Ductless systems are quicker and easier to maintain because duct maintenance is not required.
- Zoned cooling: Because each room has its own air handler, you have better control over temperatures.
- Heating and cooling: We can provide you with units that double as a ductless mini-split heating system and cooling system.
- Simple installation: Installing a ductless system requires minimal alterations and no ductwork. Their convenient design also makes them suitable for installation in almost any room.
- Quiet operation: Ductless systems make less noise than centralized air conditioners.
We offer quick ductless mini-split AC installation services throughout Downers Grove and the surrounding area. Contact us to find the perfect option for your cooling needs.
Ductless System Maintenance and Repair Services
Aside from ductless mini-split installation, we also offer maintenance and repair services. Our maintenance services keep your cooling system running at peak performance. We’ll catch small problems before they become expensive disasters.
Our state-of-the-art diagnostics tools and extensive experience allow us to identify issues and provide lasting solutions quickly and affordably. Give us a call if your system exhibits any of the following:
- Poor airflow: If your cooling system isn’t generating enough air, it might be due to dirty air filters or a faulty fan.
- Inadequate cooling: The system’s refrigerant levels might be low.
- Noisy performance: A broken or loose component within the system can cause a racket.
- Unable to control temperature: A faulty thermostat will affect your ability to control each room’s temperature.
Protect the indoor air quality of your home with regular filter replacement and maintenance services.
Leading Local Ductless AC Contractors
We’re a top option for heating and cooling services in Downers Grove for a reason—we deliver quality results at competitive prices. We also provide personalized recommendations that match your goals and budget.
Our polite and fully licensed technicians will always prioritize your convenience by arriving on time and delivering excellent results on the first try. We guarantee customer satisfaction by installing ductless systems from reputable brands and offer robust warranties.