Don’t hesitate to call TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing when your heater or furnace malfunctions. We understand that when cold temperatures hit you need to keep your family and your house warm and comfortable. A third-generation, family-owned company, we offer reliable services in Lisle, IL.
We offer the following heating services to your area:
- Emergency Services
- Heating Repairs
- Furnace Repairs
- Heater Installations
- Furnace Installations
- Radiant Heating Services
- Boiler Services
As a third-generation, family-owned business, we stand by the heating and cooling services we provide. But don’t take our word for it. Read our testimonials to see what our customers say about our work.
Signs Your Heater Needs Professional Services
When your heater breaks down, it’s critical to get it serviced by a contractor as soon as possible. To avoid having your system completely stops working, it’s important to call a service company when you notice these signs:
- Your house isn’t warming to the temperature you have the thermostat set at.
- Your home is heating unevenly, resulting in hot and cold spots.
- You hear loud noises coming from the unit.
- You notice an increase in your monthly utility bills without an increase in usage.
- You suspect the thermostat isn’t functioning as it should be.
- There are leaks in your ductwork.
Benefits of Installing a New Heating System
Installing a new heating system in your home can be exciting as you start to reap the benefits a new unit can bring. While the biggest advantage can be peace-of-mind that your system is unlikely to need repairs in the near future, there are also other benefits, including:
- A more energy-efficient unit, resulting in lower utility bills.
- A more comfortable home as the unit can warm the house to the desired temperature.
- Improved air quality as the filter system in the new unit can better remove particles from the air.
- Even heating throughout the house and individual rooms as the unit can provide consistent warmth and eliminate hot and cold spots.
When your heating system malfunctions, don’t let determining how you’re going to pay for it prevent you from getting it repaired. Ask us about our financing options.
How to Know When You Need a New Furnace
Determining when to replace your furnace can be a difficult decision. While you want to get as much use out of your current unit as you can, you don’t want to risk waiting too long to install a new unit and have the current system malfunction completely. Instead, be proactive and start thinking about replacing your unit when you notice any of these symptoms:
- Your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan, resulting in aging and wear and tear.
- The unit isn’t performing as well as it used to, heating the house unevenly or not warming it to the desired temperature.
- You notice cracks in the system. This should be inspected immediately, as certain cracks can lead to a carbon monoxide leak. If you suspect a leak, you should evacuate your property immediately.
- You notice a rise in monthly utility bills without using the system more than usual.
- Your unit needs multiple or large repairs. If so, it can be more cost-effective to replace the system.