TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is a residential plumbing contractor in Lockport, IL, offering customers access to a wide range of plumbing installation, repair, and maintenance services. In addition to high-quality plumbing solutions, we also provide unparalleled customer service.
To learn more about the quality of our services, read our customer reviews.
When Do You Need Plumbing Services?
If you have the right tools and a little DIY experience, you may be able to take care of plumbing issues around your home yourself.
However, when it comes to serious plumbing issues, you need the help of a professional contractor—like our professionals at TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. Signs that you need expert plumbing services for your home in Lockport include:
- Water leaks: If you notice signs of a water leak, contact us immediately for water leak detection and repair services.
- Slow-draining water: If your bathtub or shower is not draining, we will come to your home and carry out a clogged drain repair.
- Toilet clog: If your toilet doesn’t flush properly and a plunger doesn’t work, chances are you are dealing with a blockage in your sewage line.
- Inconsistent water pressure: If the water pressure in your bathroom and kitchen is irregular, there may be hard water build-up in your water lines.
Electric and Gas Water Heater Services
Reliable water heating is an essential function of any household. We can provide you with any hot water system solution that you may need, including:
- Hot water heater repair services.
- Water heater maintenance.
- Hot water tank replacement.
Your water heater should be reliable and energy-efficient, which is why we often recommend instant hot water heater installation to customers. Our tankless water heater services will not only eliminate the hassles of heating a water tank but also save you money.
To schedule a hot water system service, contact us today.
Indications That You Need a Clogged Drain Repair
As a drain cleaning company, we offer high-end clogged drain repair services. Signs that you have a drain blockage include the following:
- Unpleasant odors in and around your home.
- Slow drainage.
- High water levels in your toilet bowl.
- Gurgling sounds when water flows out.