Do you know what’s lurking in the air in your Naperville home? It might be difficult to believe, but studies have shown that the air inside your home is actually more polluted than the air outside! Fortunately, there are ways you can combat dingy, polluted, stale air. Whole-home air purifiers can make a huge difference in the quality of your air.
If you’re not sure how these systems can benefit you, speak with one of our knowledgeable, trained technicians to find out all the pros and cons of air cleaners.
Keep your AC efficient with filter replacements performed by a Naperville technician. Schedule your appointment today!
UV Air Sanitizer Installation
There are many ways to purify the air inside your home. There are a variety of filters, appliances, and add-ons that can rid the air in your house of harmful and irritating pollutants. One popular option is a UV air sanitizer. This technology has been used in the past to disinfect water, surfaces, and the air.
These systems are generally add-ons to your HVAC unit. They use UV light to eliminate a variety of pollutants, including airborne pathogens, mold, viruses, and bacteria. As air is pulled into your HVAC system, it will pass through a UV light to be sanitized and then conditioned and sent into your home. This is an effective way to boost the air quality in your home.
Benefits of a Whole Home Filtration System
As discussed above, there are different ways to reduce the presence of harmful and irritating pollutants inside your home. Not only will you get to breathe fresh, clean air, you will also enjoy a variety of benefits you can only get with a whole-house air purifier.
- Healthier Air: Your family will enjoy healthier air thanks to this system’s germicidal capabilities. They also reduce the presence of allergens like dust and dander so that you can breathe easier.
- Eliminates Odors: Some airborne particles can make your home smell humid, stale, or musty. These purifiers can rid your home’s air of unpleasant smells associated with cooking, pets, or cigarette smoking.
- Cleaner Home: You will find that less dust accumulates around your home, which means less frequent cleaning.
- Lower Utilities & Prolonged Life: These systems can help your HVAC system run more efficiently. That means you’ll save on energy costs and keep your unit at peak performance longer.
Looking for a customizable cooling option for your new construction? We provide ductless mini split installations. Give us a call today for more information!
Why Choose Us
Working with HVAC companies can be a huge headache, especially when they show up late, leave a mess in your home, or perform an inaccurate repair. You can expect much more from the team of experts at TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. We make it a point to bring you excellent service from our customer experience to our repair or installation services.
- Prompt Arrival
- Friendly, Trained HVAC Professionals
- Straightforward Pricing
- State of the Art Methods and Technology
- Accurate Service