Since 2008, TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been the trusted team for furnace replacements in Naperville, IL. We're a family-owned and operated business, and our technicians are experts in furnace installations and replacements. Our company carries and installs a wide range of furnace makes, models and brands, plus every new residential furnace is backed by a 10-year manufacture parts warranty. We offer competitive, up-front pricing on all work, so you'll never be surprised about hidden costs down the line. We're looking forward to assisting with all of your heating system needs!
As a third-generation, family-owned company, at TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing we understand that opting to replace your furnace is a big decision. That’s why we offer experience and expertise to give our clients peace of mind during the installation process. We understand that it can seem more convenient and cost-effective to repair a unit rather than replace it, but we’re here to help you understand the benefits a new system can offer, including money savings on your energy bills! Call us today to learn more about our furnace installation and replacement services, or to schedule an appointment in the Naperville, IL area.
Schedule a tune-up for your air conditioner now before the summer heat hits! Contact our specialists to learn more about our air conditioning services.
Affordable Furnace Installation in Naperville
Most furnace models are designed to last a maximum of 20 years when properly maintained. When your furnace reaches or exceeds its peak age, you may notice that you're scheduling repairs more often than not, and the unit may take longer to start or warm up. Our technicians are highly qualified to assess your existing furnace and advise on the best replacement system to meet your budget and home heating needs.
There are many benefits to new furnace installation. Newer furnace models are more energy-efficient than older systems, which can help you save on overall energy costs. When you replace your old furnace, you may also notice a significant improvement in the overall air quality in your home, and a new furnace should also heat your home more efficiently than a unit that has passed its peak age. We understand that purchasing a new furnace is an investment, so we're happy to offer financing options on approved credit.
Signs Your Furnace Needs to Be Replaced
While most issues with your furnace can be repaired by a furnace contractor, there are some problems that can signal it’s time to replace the unit with a newer model.
Some of the indications can include:
- The age of the unit: If it’s getting older — or even nearing the end of its estimated lifespan — it can be time to replace it.
- The performance and efficiency of the system: If the unit is struggling to properly heat your home or isn’t heating it evenly, it can signal a new system should be installed.
- Cracks in the unit: Any cracks should be quickly inspected by a contractor, as a crack in the heat exchanger can cause a carbon monoxide leak.
- Rise in monthly utility bills: If your energy bill is increasing without a change in usage it can indicate your unit is using more energy than it needs to.
- The unit needs frequent repairs: If you are repairing your system often, or if it needs a major repair, it can be more cost-effective to replace it.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Installing a new furnace can have many advantages for your family and your home. One of the largest benefits can be knowing the unit is unlikely to breakdown in the near future.
Some of the other advantages can include:
- Latest updates and features: New units come with all of the latest bells and whistles, enabling you to take advantage of the latest technology.
- More energy-efficient: New systems can be more energy-efficient than older units. It’s estimated they use up to 30 percent less energy than older systems, which can result in lower utility bills.
- Less noise: While all systems make some noise, new units are typically quieter than older systems.
- Perform better: New units run more efficiently and provide more consistent heating throughout your home, eliminating hot and cold spots.
Is your heater failing to properly warm up your home? Call our Naperville staff to schedule a heater repair service.
Common Furnace Problems
From time to time you might encounter various problems with your furnace. These can range in terms of severity, from minor issues that can easily be repaired by a furnace company to more major issues that can require the unit to be replaced.
Some common issues you might encounter can include:
- Blocked filters as a result of failing to regularly change filters. This can lead to dirt, dust and other debris to accumulate on the filters and cause the system to malfunction.
- Mechanical wear and tear as a result of aging. As units get older, they can develop more frequent issues that need to be repaired.
- Malfunctioning thermostat. Your thermostat will need to be inspected if the temperature in your home doesn’t match the setting on your thermostat.
- Disrupted airflow. This can be a serious issue, as it can cause your unit to overheat.
- Carbon monoxide leaks. If you notice the pilot light turn from blue to yellow, an excess of condensation on the windows or if anyone in your household begins to feel ill, immediately evacuate your home and call us to inspect the unit.
Naperville's Trusted Furnace Replacement Team
At TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we pride ourselves on delivering prompt, efficient furnace replacement solutions. If your furnace goes out in the middle of the night or over the weekend, our professional technicians are available 24/7 for emergencies. Our award-winning customer service is unmatched, and we guarantee our technicians will arrive on time and leave your home exactly as they found it. As a family-owned and operated business, we strive to treat our customers like family, and we're ready to assist with all of your home heating needs!
Contact one of our friendly team members at TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing today to set up furnace replacement or new installation service in Naperville!