If you're on the hunt for heating installation in Naperville, IL, TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing should be your first call! Our heating replacement service is fast and dependable. We can help you choose a new model and install it quickly and well. For help with all your heating needs in Naperville, get in touch with us right away.
Deciding to buy a new heater can be difficult. That’s why it’s important to call TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing to help you choose a model that’s right for your home, and provide you with peace-of-mind knowing experts are installing the system. A third-generation, family-owned company, we understand the importance of being a service provider our Naperville, IL neighbors can trust.
Are you looking to heat your home without using a forced-air system? Contact us to learn about the benefits of radiant heating.
Affordable Heating Installation in Naperville
To stay warm in winter, you need to have the right home heating system. If your heating system doesn't provide enough heat or keeps breaking down, it's time to get a new one. We install reliable and energy-efficient heating systems, so you could save money on your energy bills. Contact us today to ask about heating installation so you can get the reliable heater you need to stay warm.
There are a lot of signs that your heating system may need to be replaced soon. One possible warning sign is having trouble getting your heater to start. Problems can also show up in the form of strange sounds or smells. Our skilled technicians can often fix these problems and get your heating system back to normal. However, if the system is very old, full repair might not be possible. To prevent further break downs, you should consider heating replacement.
Signs that Your Heater Needs to Be Replaced
At TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we understand that replacing a heater can be a big decision. That’s why it can be tempting to keep repairing your current unit for longer than perhaps you should instead of installing a new system. However, there comes a time when it makes more sense to replace the system rather than repair it. Some signs that can indicate you need a new unit can include:
- The age of the system, especially if it is nearing the end of its lifespan
- The unit needs frequent repairs or requires several larger, more costly fixes
- The unit isn’t running efficiently, resulting in an increase in your monthly utility bills
- The unit is failing to heat your home to its desired temperature
- It has a serious issue, such as a cracked heat exchanger. This problem can potentially cause a carbon monoxide leak, and therefore needs to be addressed immediately
Is your furnace suddenly failing to heat your home? Contact us about our furnace repair services.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
While the initial idea of needing to replace your heater can seem daunting, once it’s installed you are able to reap all of the benefits a new system provides. Some of the advantages can include:
- A more energy-efficient model that can result in lower monthly utility bills
- A home that heats to the desired temperature and warms your home evenly, eliminating hot and cold spots
- Increased indoor air quality in your home due to a better filtration system
- Peace-of-mind knowing your unit likely won’t need to be repaired in the near future
Common Problems with Heaters
In the winter, the last thing you want is to wake up to a frigid home. When you feel a chill in the air and you see the thermostat is reading way below the temperature you have it set at, it can signal your heater is malfunctioning and it needs to be inspected by a service company as soon as possible. Some of the more common issues you might notice with your unit can include:
- Uneven heating throughout your home, leaving some rooms warmer than others. If you notice this, it can be an indication that your system is failing and needs to be replaced.
- Your unit shuts off frequently, before heating your home to the desired temperature. This can be attributed to faulty wiring, a failing pilot light or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- If your home seems to take a really long time to warm to its desired temperature, and even turning up the thermostat to a higher temp doesn’t work, it can indicate you have leaky air ducts, a damaged fan motor or a problem with the belts and bearings.
We make it as easy as possible for you to have a new heating system put in. Our technicians will take out your old heater and install the replacement. Before we clean up and leave, we show you how to use the controls and answer any questions you have. The whole process is fast and easy!
Naperville's Heating Replacement Experts
At TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we're happy to provide the best heating installation in Naperville. Our experienced team can help you find a new home heating system that fits your needs, no matter what they are. We have simple prices and access to the most recent heating technologies. We are members of ACCA and our technicians are NATE-certified. We can even offer easy financing options through Wells Fargo for people with good credit. Get in touch with us today to talk about heating replacement and we'll help you figure out the best option to suit your needs.
Are you looking for information about heating installation in Naperville? Please contact TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing to speak to a member of our highly experienced team.