If you have a gas leak, it’s better to be safe than sorry— TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is available to provide gas line leak detection and repair.
As the leading gas leak detection company in Naperville, IL, we have the expertise and specialized equipment to identify even the smallest gas leak and repair it. Regardless of the size of your property, the service is cost-effective and quick, ensuring you and your family can enjoy your home with peace of mind.
Spend less for professional gas leak detection by taking advantage of our coupons and promotions.
What Causes Gas Leaks?
Some homes in Naperville are connected to the main gas line, which provides them with gas directly from the gas company. Others get their gas from gas cylinders, which they refill and keep at home. Regardless of which method you use, a gas leak can occur due to a gas connection breach.
Such breaches are typically caused by:
- Gas pipes or connections wearing out over time.
- Corrosion or other damage caused by shifts in the weather.
- Seismic activity twisting or breaking gas connections.
- Human error, such as a bad installation.
Signs of a Gas Line Leak
If you suspect you have a gas leak, it is vital to get professional help as soon as possible. At TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we have specialized equipment to pinpoint exactly where a gas leak is coming from. Once we identify the source, we can quickly provide gas leak repair with lasting results.
Signs that you may have a gas leak and need to call a professional ASAP, include:
- Rotten egg smell: Gas is typically odorless, but gas companies change its scent with additives, making sure you can easily smell a leak.
- Hissing sound: A crack in gas pipes or a loose connection will typically result in a hissing sound as the gas escapes.
- Dying foliage: If the gas leak is underground, it will lead to the death of vegetation surrounding the leak.
- Spike in gas bills: Gas bills will be higher than usual because of gas escaping from the leak. The gas company will simply assume you are using the wasted gas and bill you for it.
When you notice any of the above, open windows to air out the room, call the gas company to disconnect you, or switch off your gas cylinder, then call us to repair the leak.
Not sure if we are the right team to fix your gas leaks? Read our customer reviews then give us a call.
Why Work With Us?
We don’t recommend trying to fix a gas leak yourself.
At TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we believe in delivering services with the best results on the first try, especially when working on something as sensitive as a gas leak. Other reasons residents of the West Chicago Suburbs, choose us for gas leak detection and repair include:
- Quick turnaround times
- No mess left behind
- Easy scheduling
- Polite and licensed technicians