TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is a licensed professional company that offers award-winning plumbing leak detection and repair in Bolingbrook, IL. Our certified plumbers utilize the most up-to-date equipment and technologies to locate even the most hard-to-find, hidden leaks, and they have extensive experience with leak repair. Whether you suspect a hidden leak due to a higher than normal water bill or you've spotted visible signs of water leaking from an appliance or plumbing fixture, you can trust our expert team to successfully remedy the situation. We're available 24/7 for emergencies, and we always provide transparent, up-front pricing.
Contact our friendly team today to learn more about our plumbing leak detection and repair in Bolingbrook!
Certified Plumbing Leak Detection in Bolingbrook
We offer a wide range of solutions when it comes to detecting and repairing plumbing leaks. If you're dealing with a hidden leak and are unsure of its source, our technicians may use infrared cameras to look for variations in temperature in your walls and ceilings. If our plumbers suspect an underground leak, they may utilize special microphones to detect dripping or spraying sounds. We also offer video camera inspections in which our plumbers will insert video camera equipment directly inside your pipes to find cracks or damage that may be causing leaks.
Once our technicians have successfully located the source of your plumbing leak, they'll advise on the best repair solutions to remedy the issue. Some of our leak repair services include full pipe replacements, pipe wrapping and pipe patching. If the leak is coming from a loose pipe joint, we may replace or tighten the pipe fitting. Before our technicians perform any plumbing leak repair services, they'll provide an up-front pricing estimate so you'll never have to worry about hidden costs down the line.
Signs of a plumbing leak in your home:
- Sudden increase in your water bill
- Water pooling around hot water appliances
- Sound of constant running water in pipes behind walls
- Moldy or musty odor in the home
A few more signs that can indicate a water leak include peeling paint or blistering wallpaper and unusual noises coming from your home's plumbing system. Your flooring may also feel damp, or there might be water stains on the ceiling or walls. If the leak occurs in your main water line, some telltale signs include discolored tap water and low water pressure.
Water Leak Detection Equipment We Use
- Electromagnetic Pipe Locators: These tools send electrical signals to enable our plumbers to map out water pipe locations and detect leaks, especially in non-metallic pipes.
- Infrared Cameras: These cameras read temperature variations to locate water line leaks in walls and ceilings.
- Multi-Sensor Ground Microphones: These tools have sensitive sound sensors that can locate the sound of dripping or spraying water.
- Video Inspection Equipment: These cameras allow our plumbers to view inside water pipes to locate leaks and carry out water leak repair without cutting into your walls or foundation.
Bolingbrook's Trusted Plumbing Leak Repair Team
At TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, our customers always come first, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with every service call. You can count on us for fast turnaround times. Our technicians follow a strict no-mess policy, so you can rest assured they'll maintain a tidy workspace. Our company is a proud recipient of both the Angi Super Service Award and Customer Care Excellence award, and we look forward to showing you what we can do!
Our team at TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is eagerly awaiting your call! Contact us today to schedule plumbing leak detection and repair in Bolingbrook!