Water leak detection is essential for protecting your New Lenox, IL home from water damage. Small leaks can quickly escalate if not addressed, potentially exposing your home to mold, mildew, water stains, and other damage. With our plumbing leak detection services, you'll find out if your home has any leaks so we can repair them for you. Let's take a closer look at the dangers of water leaks and how TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can help.
Effective & Affordable Water Leak Detection in New Lenox
A leak in your home's plumbing system can quickly lead to major problems throughout your home. Beyond the threat of water damage, leaks can also affect the operation of your plumbing. Leaks can diminish your water pressure, especially on the upper floors of your home.
If you think you may have a leak in your New Lenox home, don't hesitate to get in touch with our team. We'll dispatch a technician to your property to complete a water leak detection inspection. You can count on us for thorough attention to detail. Rest assured that if there is a leak in your plumbing, our team will find it.
Benefits of scheduling a professional water leak detection include:
- Prevent mold and mildew formation
- Minimize costly water damage
- Ensure smooth operation of your plumbing
- Upgrade piping
After we have identified the presence of any leaks, we can then complete any necessary repairs to restore your system to proper operation. We'll test everything after we are finished to ensure all leaks have been addressed. Our job isn't finished until everything is working as it should.
We can also provide advice and guidance to help you prevent plumbing leaks in the future. Feel free to ask us any questions you may have about your plumbing system. We're always happy to share our knowledge and help you better understand your plumbing.
Water Leak Detection Equipment We Use
- Infrared Cameras: These cameras read temperature variations to locate water line leaks in walls and ceilings.
- Multi-Sensor Ground Microphones: These tools have sensitive sound sensors that can locate the sound of dripping or spraying water.
- Video Inspection Equipment: These cameras allow our plumbers to view inside water pipes to locate leaks and carry out water leak repair without cutting into your walls or foundation.
- Electromagnetic Pipe Locators: These tools send electrical signals to enable our plumbers to map out water pipe locations and detect leaks, especially in non-metallic pipes.
Certified Plumbing Leak Detection in New Lenox
We are proud to be a family-owned business and have been serving the New Lenox community for three generations. We truly care about our customers, as they are our friends and neighbors. Our clients trust us for expert recommendations and high-quality workmanship, and you can expect nothing less when you call us for service. We are committed to excellence in everything that we do, and that dedication is evident from the moment you first get in touch with us.