A bathroom remodel is the perfect opportunity to upgrade your bathroom pipes and fixtures. TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is your trusted bathroom remodeling contractor in Plainfield, IL, and we can take care of all your bathroom renovation needs.
If you are looking to upgrade your water heater, learn more about our tankless water heater installation services.
Here to Help With Every Step of Your Bathroom Remodel
With a bathroom renovation project, you may want to completely change the layout and location of fixtures such as the tub, shower, and sink. You may also want to follow a different design style and incorporate comfort and functional features such as a towel warmer, tankless water heater, and lighting.
All of these decisions affect the underlying plumbing of your bathroom. For example, if you want to install a new sink or move the sink, the main water line and drainpipe replacement are necessary.
Working with us from the start will ensure that there is congruence between the layout, plumbing, and design. We will incorporate your ideas and plan into our recommendations. Our team will also help you select fixtures that match the design of your new bathroom.
Features to Upgrade During a Bathroom Renovation
At TR Miller Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we offer the following services for bathroom renovation projects in Plainfield:
- Bathroom sink installation and sink repair.
- Bathtub installation, repair, and replacement.
- Shower installation.
- Faucet replacement and repair.
After considering your renovation plans, we will provide you with the most cost-effective solutions. Our team will also work with any other service provider who works on the project, including architects and designers.
If you are considering a fixture replacement, learn more about our repiping services.
Bathroom Remodeling Decisions
During the planning phase of the project, there are several decisions that you have to make:
- Is it necessary to move the shower or other fixtures? Relocating plumbing fixtures can add to the time and cost of the project and may require a repiping service.
- Should the drainpipe be bigger? A remodeling project is an ideal opportunity to install a larger drain pipe that is less prone to clogging.
- Is a fixture upgrade necessary? Dated fixtures such as faucets and showerheads can affect the appearance of your bathroom significantly. Modern fixtures will transform the space, and some have eco-friendly features to help you save water.